TIGO 4G PREPAID BUNDLES
|CATEGORY||PACK||4G ALLOWANCE||BONUS DATA||PRICE (FRW)|
|Daily Bundle||Speed - 300||100 MB||100 MB||300|
|Daily Bundle||Speed - 500||200 MB||200 MB||500|
|Daily Bundle||Speed - 1,500||1 GB||1 GB||1,500|
|Weekly Bundle||Speed - 3,000||1 GB||1 GB||3,000|
|Weekly Bundle||Speed - 10,000||3.5 GB||3.5 GB||10,000|
|Monthly Bundle||Speed - 15,000||5 GB||5 GB||15,000|
|Monthly Bundle||Speed - 20,000||7 GB||7 GB||20,000|
|Monthly Bundle||Speed - 28,000||10 GB||10 GB||28,000|
|Monthly Bundle||Speed - 40,000||15 GB||15 GB||40,000|
|Monthly Bundle||Mega - 40,000||30 GB||30 GB||40,000|
TIGO 4G POSTPAID BUNDLES
|BUNDLE||DAILY VOLUME||TOTAL DATA/MONTH||PRICE (FRW) + VAT||MIN CONTRACT TERM||DESCRIPTION|
|GoLTE 1||500 MB||15 GB||20,000||12 Months||Limited to 128 Kbps out of bundle|
|GoLTE 2||1 GB||30 GB||29,000||12 Months||Limited to 128 Kbps out of bundle|
|GoLTE 3||2 GB||60 GB||71,000||12 Months||Limited to 256 Kbps out of bundle|
|GoLTE 4||-||100 GB||345,000||12 Months||Limited to 512 Kbps out of bundle|
|GoLTE 5||-||200 GB||687,000||12 Months||Limited to 1 Mbps out of bundle|
ALL ABOUT TIGO 4G LTE
1. HOW DO I UPGRADE TO TIGO 4G LTE?
- First step is to upgrade from your current 2G/3G Tigo SIM card to a Tigo 4G LTE capable one.
- Second step is to upgrade your mobile phone to a Tigo 4G LTE capable one (If you do not have one already).
- Third is to be in an area covered by Tigo 4G LTE network (for more info on coverage, visit www.orn.rw.
2. WHICH SMARTPHONES ARE 4G COMPARTIBLE?
- To check whether your mobile phone is 4G compatible, go to: Settings > Mobile Networks > Network Mode >Select 2G/3G/4G mode.
- To avoid losing connectivity, it is important to keep the selection with all 3 network modes selected. Your device will automatically switch between available networks.
3. WHERE CAN I DO A SIM CARD UPGRADE?
- Upgrades can be done at any Tigo Service Centres in Kigali.
4. IS A SIM-SWAP POSSIBLE?
- SIM-Swaps can be done at any Tigo Service Centres in Kigali.
5. WHY DO I NEED TO DO A SIM-SWAP?
- You need to do a SIM-Swap if your current SIM card is not 4G compatible and you would like to keep your current number.
6. CAN I MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS AFTER UPGRADING TO TIGO 4G LTE?
- Yes. The Tigo 4G LTE SIM Card is an All - in - one (4G/3G/2G, Voice, Data and SMS).
7. HOW ABOUT DATA SERVICES ON 3G AND 2G?
- Yes, the Tigo 4G LTE SIM Card allows you to fall back to data 3G/2G services if you are in an area with no 4G coverage.