Go 4G Mobile with Tigo
TIGO 4G PREPAID BUNDLES
TIGO 4G POSTPAID BUNDLES
|BUNDLE||DAILY VOLUME||TOTAL DATA/MONTH||PRICE (FRW) + VAT||MIN CONTRACT TERM||DESCRIPTION|
|GoLTE 1||0.5 MB||15 GB||25,000||12 Months||Limited to 128 Kbps out of bundle|
|GoLTE 2||1 GB||30 GB||39,000||12 Months||Limited to 128 Kbps out of bundle|
|GoLTE 3||2 GB||60 GB||79,000||12 Months||Limited to 256 Kbps out of bundle|
|GoLTE 4||-||100 GB||345,000||12 Months||Limited to 512 Kbps out of bundle|
|GoLTE 5||-||200 GB||687,000||12 Months||Limited to 1 Mbps out of bundle|
ALL ABOUT TIGO 4G LTE
1. HOW DO I UPGRADE TO TIGO 4G LTE?
- First step is to upgrade from your current 2G/3G Tigo SIM card to a Tigo 4G LTE capable one.
- Second step is to upgrade your mobile phone to a Tigo 4G LTE capable one (If you do not have one already).
- Third is to be in an area covered by Tigo 4G LTE network (for more info on coverage, visit www.orn.rw.
2. WHICH SMARTPHONES ARE 4G COMPARTIBLE?
- To check whether your mobile phone is 4G compatible, go to: Settings > Mobile Networks > Network Mode >Select 2G/3G/4G mode.
- To avoid losing connectivity, it is important to keep the selection with all 3 network modes selected. Your device will automatically switch between available networks.
3. WHERE CAN I DO A SIM CARD UPGRADE?
- Upgrades can be done at any Tigo Service Centres in Kigali.
4. IS A SIM-SWAP POSSIBLE?
- SIM-Swaps can be done at any Tigo Service Centres in Kigali.
5. WHY DO I NEED TO DO A SIM-SWAP?
- You need to do a SIM-Swap if your current SIM card is not 4G compatible and you would like to keep your current number.
6. CAN I MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS AFTER UPGRADING TO TIGO 4G LTE?
- Yes. The Tigo 4G LTE SIM Card is an All - in - one (4G/3G/2G, Voice, Data and SMS).
7. HOW ABOUT DATA SERVICES ON 3G AND 2G?
- Yes, the Tigo 4G LTE SIM Card allows you to fall back to data 3G/2G services if you are in an area with no 4G coverage.